2011 ICD-9-CM Diagnosis Code 795.11
Papanicolaou smear of vagina with atypical squamous cells of undetermined significance (asc-us)
- Short description: Pap smear vag w ASC-US.
- ICD-9-CM 795.11 will be replaced by an equivalent ICD-10-CM code (or codes) when the United States transitions from ICD-9-CM to ICD-10-CM on October 1, 2015.
- ICD-9-CM 795.11 is a billable medical code that can be used to specify a diagnosis on a reimbursement claim.
- You are viewing the 2011 version of ICD-9-CM 795.11.
- More recent version(s) of ICD-9-CM 795.11: 2012 2013 2014.
- Abnl vaginal Pap ASCUS (atypical squamous cells undetermined significance)
- Atypical squamous cells of undetermined significance on vaginal Papanicolaou smear
- Pap smear of vagina with atypical cells
Convert to ICD-10-CM
converts directly to:
- 2014 ICD-10-CM R87.620 Atypical squamous cells of undetermined significance on cytologic smear of vagina (ASC-US)