2011 ICD-9-CM Diagnosis Code 795.10
Abnormal glandular papanicolaou smear of vagina
- Short description: Abn gland pap smr vagina.
- ICD-9-CM 795.10 is a billable medical code that can be used to indicate a diagnosis on a reimbursement claim, however, 795.10 should only be used for claims with a date of service on or before September 30, 2015. For claims with a date of service on or after October 1, 2015, use an equivalent ICD-10-CM code (or codes).
- You are viewing the 2011 version of ICD-9-CM 795.10.
- More recent version(s) of ICD-9-CM 795.10: 2012 2013 2014 2015.
Convert to ICD-10-CM
converts approximately to:
- 2015/16 ICD-10-CM R87.628 Other abnormal cytological findings on specimens from vagina
- Abnl vaginal Pap
- Abnl vaginal Pap AGC (atypical glandular cells)
- Abnormal glandular Pap smear of vagina
- Abnormal vaginal Pap
- Abnormal vaginal Papanicolaou smear
- Atypical glandular cells on vaginal Papanicolaou smear
- Atypical vaginal glandular cells NOS