2011 ICD-9-CM Diagnosis Code 794.2
Nonspecific abnormal results of function study of pulmonary system
- Short description: Abn pulmonary func study.
- ICD-9-CM 794.2 is a billable medical code that can be used to indicate a diagnosis on a reimbursement claim, however, 794.2 should only be used for claims with a date of service on or before September 30, 2015. For claims with a date of service on or after October 1, 2015, use an equivalent ICD-10-CM code (or codes).
- You are viewing the 2011 version of ICD-9-CM 794.2.
- More recent version(s) of ICD-9-CM 794.2: 2012 2013 2014 2015.
Convert to ICD-10-CM
converts directly to:
- 2015/16 ICD-10-CM R94.2 Abnormal results of pulmonary function studies
- Abnl finding on lung function testing
- Abnl pulmonary function testing
- Abnormal finding on lung function testing
- Abnormal lung function testing
- Lung function testing abnormal
- Abnormal lung scan
- ventilatory capacity
- vital capacity