2011 ICD-9-CM Diagnosis Code 793.89
Other (abnormal) findings on radiological examination of breast
- Short description: Abn finding-breast NEC.
- ICD-9-CM 793.89 will be replaced by an equivalent ICD-10-CM code (or codes) when the United States transitions from ICD-9-CM to ICD-10-CM on October 1, 2015.
- ICD-9-CM 793.89 is a billable medical code that can be used to specify a diagnosis on a reimbursement claim.
- You are viewing the 2011 version of ICD-9-CM 793.89.
- More recent version(s) of ICD-9-CM 793.89: 2012 2013 2014.
- Abnl finding on breast imaging
- Abnormal finding on breast imaging
- Abnormal findings on diagnostic imaging of breast
- Breast arterial calcification
- Decrease in number of calcifications since previous mammogram
- Finding of change since previous mammogram
- Focal asymmetric breast tissue finding
- Increase in number of calcifications since previous mammogram
- Lesion with equal radiographic density
- Lesion with fat containing density
- Lesion with high radiographic density
- Mammographic architectural distortion of breast
- Mammographic breast composition showing scattered fibroglandular densities
- Mammographic breast mass finding
- Mammographic breast tissue appearance finding
- Mammographic skin retraction of breast
- Mammographic trabecular thickening of breast
- Radiographic finding of calcified skin of breast
- Tubular shaped density of breast
- Mammographic calcification
- Mammographic calculus
Convert to ICD-10-CM
converts approximately to:
- 2014 ICD-10-CM R92.8 Other abnormal and inconclusive findings on diagnostic imaging of breast