2011 ICD-9-CM Diagnosis Code 790.5
Other nonspecific abnormal serum enzyme levels
- Short description: Abn serum enzy level NEC.
- ICD-9-CM 790.5 will be replaced by an equivalent ICD-10-CM code (or codes) when the United States transitions from ICD-9-CM to ICD-10-CM on October 1, 2015.
- ICD-9-CM 790.5 is a billable medical code that can be used to specify a diagnosis on a reimbursement claim.
- You are viewing the 2011 version of ICD-9-CM 790.5.
- More recent version(s) of ICD-9-CM 790.5: 2012 2013 2014 2015.
- Abnl liver enzymes
- Abnormal enzyme level finding in specimen from digestive organ and/or abdominal cavity
- Abnormal enzyme level in specimen from female genital organ
- Abnormal enzyme level in specimen from respiratory organ and thorax
- Abnormal enzyme level in specimens from male genital organs
- Abnormal enzyme levels in cerebrospinal fluid
- Abnormal liver enzymes
- Alanine aminotransferase level abnormal
- Alkaline phosphatase bone isoenzyme raised
- Alkaline phosphatase raised
- Cardiac enzymes abnormal
- Cardiac enzymes abnormal - first set
- Elevated alkaline phosphatase
- Elevated alkaline phosphatase measurement
- Elevated amylase
- Elevated amylase measurement
- Elevated CPK
- Enzyme level in serum specimen above reference range
- Increased creatine kinase level
- Lipase in serum specimen above reference range
- Liver enzymes abnormal
- Serum amylase abnormal
- Serum amylase raised
- deficiency of circulating enzymes (277.6)
- Abnormal serum level of:
- acid phosphatase
- alkaline phosphatase
Convert to ICD-10-CM
converts approximately to:
- 2015 ICD-10-CM R74.8 Abnormal levels of other serum enzymes