2011 ICD-9-CM Diagnosis Code 789.39
Abdominal or pelvic swelling mass or lump other specified site
- Short description: Abdmnal mass oth spcf st.
- ICD-9-CM 789.39 is a billable medical code that can be used to indicate a diagnosis on a reimbursement claim, however, 789.39 should only be used for claims with a date of service on or before September 30, 2015. For claims with a date of service on or after October 1, 2015, use an equivalent ICD-10-CM code (or codes).
- You are viewing the 2011 version of ICD-9-CM 789.39.
- More recent version(s) of ICD-9-CM 789.39: 2012 2013 2014 2015.
Convert to ICD-10-CM
converts approximately to:
- 2015/16 ICD-10-CM R19.09 Other intra-abdominal and pelvic swelling, mass and lump
- Absence seizure with tonic components
- Adnexal mass
- Adnexal mass (ovary or pelvis)
- Central abdominal mass
- Groin mass
- Inguinal mass
- Inguinal swelling
- Mass of retroperitoneal structure (finding)
- Mass of uterine adnexa
- On examination - abdominal mass fills abdomen
- On examination - central pelvic mass
- On examination - irregular abdominal contour
- On examination - pelvic mass palpable-left iliac fossa
- On examination - pelvic mass palpable-right iliac fossa
- Retroperitoneal mass
- Right iliac fossa mass
- Swelling of inguinal region