2011 ICD-9-CM Diagnosis Code 789.35
Abdominal or pelvic swelling mass or lump periumbilic
- Short description: Abdmnal mass periumbilic.
- ICD-9-CM 789.35 is a billable medical code that can be used to indicate a diagnosis on a reimbursement claim, however, 789.35 should only be used for claims with a date of service on or before September 30, 2015. For claims with a date of service on or after October 1, 2015, use an equivalent ICD-10-CM code (or codes).
- You are viewing the 2011 version of ICD-9-CM 789.35.
- More recent version(s) of ICD-9-CM 789.35: 2012 2013 2014 2015.
Convert to ICD-10-CM
converts directly to:
- 2015/16 ICD-10-CM R19.05 Periumbilic swelling, mass or lump
- Periumbilical abdominal swelling, mass, or lump
- Umbilical mass