2011 ICD-9-CM Diagnosis Code 789.09
Abdominal pain other specified site
- Short description: Abdmnal pain oth spcf st.
- ICD-9-CM 789.09 will be replaced by an equivalent ICD-10-CM code (or codes) when the United States transitions from ICD-9-CM to ICD-10-CM on October 1, 2015.
- ICD-9-CM 789.09 is a billable medical code that can be used to specify a diagnosis on a reimbursement claim.
- You are viewing the 2011 version of ICD-9-CM 789.09.
- More recent version(s) of ICD-9-CM 789.09: 2012 2013 2014.
- Abdominal discomfort
- Abdominal pain through to back
- Abdominal pain, lower
- Abdominal wall pain
- Appendicular pain
- Central abdominal pain
- Chronic pain in male pelvis (finding)
- Chronic pelvic pain syndrome
- Chronic pelvic pain, male
- Complaining of loin pain
- Flank pain
- Groin pain
- Inguinal pain
- Left flank pain
- Left hypochondrial pain
- Left iliac fossa pain
- Left sided abdominal pain
- Left subcostal pain
- Lower abdominal pain
- Male pelvic pain
- Midabdominal crampy pain
- On examination - abdominal pain - hypogastrium
- On examination - abdominal pain - left lumbar
- On examination - abdominal pain - right lumbar
- On examination - iliac pain - abdominal
- On examination - iliac pain on palpation
- On examination - lumbar pain abd.
- On examination - lumbar pain on palpation
- On examination - umbilical pain-abd.
- Pain in male pelvis
- Pain in pelvis
- Pain on abdominal wall movement
- Pain radiating to lower abdomen
- Pain radiating to middle abdomen
- Pain radiating to upper abdomen
- Pelvic and perineal pain
- Pelvic pain, male
- Right flank pain
- Right hypochondrial pain
- Right sided abdominal pain
- Right subcostal pain
- Subcostal pain
- Suprapubic pain
- Upper abdominal pain
Convert to ICD-10-CM
converts approximately to:
- 2014 ICD-10-CM R10.10 Upper abdominal pain, unspecified
- 2014 ICD-10-CM R10.2 Pelvic and perineal pain
- 2014 ICD-10-CM R10.30 Lower abdominal pain, unspecified