2011 ICD-9-CM Diagnosis Code 789.01
Abdominal pain right upper quadrant
- Short description: Abdmnal pain rt upr quad.
- ICD-9-CM 789.01 is a billable medical code that can be used to indicate a diagnosis on a reimbursement claim, however, 789.01 should only be used for claims with a date of service on or before September 30, 2015. For claims with a date of service on or after October 1, 2015, use an equivalent ICD-10-CM code (or codes).
- You are viewing the 2011 version of ICD-9-CM 789.01.
- More recent version(s) of ICD-9-CM 789.01: 2012 2013 2014 2015.
Convert to ICD-10-CM
converts directly to:
- 2015/16 ICD-10-CM R10.11 Right upper quadrant pain
- Abdominal pain, right upper
- Abdominal pain, RUQ
- Right upper quadrant pain
- RUQ abdominal pain