2011 ICD-9-CM Diagnosis Code 788.62
Slowing of urinary stream
- Short description: Slowing urinary stream.
- ICD-9-CM 788.62 is a billable medical code that can be used to indicate a diagnosis on a reimbursement claim, however, 788.62 should only be used for claims with a date of service on or before September 30, 2015. For claims with a date of service on or after October 1, 2015, use an equivalent ICD-10-CM code (or codes).
- You are viewing the 2011 version of ICD-9-CM 788.62.
- More recent version(s) of ICD-9-CM 788.62: 2012 2013 2014 2015.
Convert to ICD-10-CM
converts approximately to:
- 2015/16 ICD-10-CM R39.12 Poor urinary stream
- Benign prostatic hypertrophy (enlarged prostate)
- BPH w weak urinary stream
- Poor stream of urine
- Weak urinary stream
- Weak urinary stream due to benign prostatic hypertrophy