2011 ICD-9-CM Diagnosis Code 788.41
- ICD-9-CM 788.41 will be replaced by an equivalent ICD-10-CM code (or codes) when the United States transitions from ICD-9-CM to ICD-10-CM on October 1, 2015.
- ICD-9-CM 788.41 is a billable medical code that can be used to specify a diagnosis on a reimbursement claim.
- You are viewing the 2011 version of ICD-9-CM 788.41.
- More recent version(s) of ICD-9-CM 788.41: 2012 2013 2014 2015.
- Benign prostatic hypertrophy (enlarged prostate)
- BPH w urinary frequency
- Increased frequency of urination
- Urinary frequency due to benign prostatic hypertrophy
Convert to ICD-10-CM
converts directly to:
- 2015 ICD-10-CM R35.0 Frequency of micturition