2011 ICD-9-CM Diagnosis Code 788.34
Incontinence without sensory awareness
- Short description: Incontnce wo sensr aware.
- ICD-9-CM 788.34 is a billable medical code that can be used to indicate a diagnosis on a reimbursement claim, however, 788.34 should only be used for claims with a date of service on or before September 30, 2015. For claims with a date of service on or after October 1, 2015, use an equivalent ICD-10-CM code (or codes).
- You are viewing the 2011 version of ICD-9-CM 788.34.
- More recent version(s) of ICD-9-CM 788.34: 2012 2013 2014 2015.
Convert to ICD-10-CM
converts directly to:
- 2015/16 ICD-10-CM N39.42 Incontinence without sensory awareness
ICD-9-CM Volume 2 Index
entries containing back-references to 788.34
- Incontinence 788.30
- without sensory awareness 788.34