2011 ICD-9-CM Diagnosis Code 788.29
Other specified retention of urine
- Short description: Oth spcf retention urine.
- ICD-9-CM 788.29 will be replaced by an equivalent ICD-10-CM code (or codes) when the United States transitions from ICD-9-CM to ICD-10-CM on October 1, 2015.
- ICD-9-CM 788.29 is a billable medical code that can be used to specify a diagnosis on a reimbursement claim.
- You are viewing the 2011 version of ICD-9-CM 788.29.
- More recent version(s) of ICD-9-CM 788.29: 2012 2013 2014.
- Chronic retention of urine
- Clot retention of urine
- On examination - micturition reflex abnormal - retention
- Retention of urine due to occlusion of Foley catheter
- Urinary retention caused by blocked foley catheter
- Urinary retention caused by foley catheter occlusion
Convert to ICD-10-CM
converts approximately to:
- 2014 ICD-10-CM R33.8 Other retention of urine