2011 ICD-9-CM Diagnosis Code 788.1
- ICD-9-CM 788.1 is a billable medical code that can be used to indicate a diagnosis on a reimbursement claim, however, 788.1 should only be used for claims with a date of service on or before September 30, 2015. For claims with a date of service on or after October 1, 2015, use an equivalent ICD-10-CM code (or codes).
- You are viewing the 2011 version of ICD-9-CM 788.1.
- More recent version(s) of ICD-9-CM 788.1: 2012 2013 2014 2015.
Convert to ICD-10-CM
converts approximately to:
- 2015/16 ICD-10-CM R30.0 Dysuria
- 2015/16 ICD-10-CM R30.9 Painful micturition, unspecified
- Dysuria (painful urination)
- Painful urination