2011 ICD-9-CM Diagnosis Code 787.61
- ICD-9-CM 787.61 is a billable medical code that can be used to indicate a diagnosis on a reimbursement claim, however, 787.61 should only be used for claims with a date of service on or before September 30, 2015. For claims with a date of service on or after October 1, 2015, use an equivalent ICD-10-CM code (or codes).
- You are viewing the 2011 version of ICD-9-CM 787.61.
- More recent version(s) of ICD-9-CM 787.61: 2012 2013 2014 2015.
Convert to ICD-10-CM
converts directly to:
- 2015/16 ICD-10-CM R15.0 Incomplete defecation
- Fecal incontinence w incomplete defecation
- Fecal incontinence with incomplete defecation
- Incomplete passage of stool
ICD-9-CM Volume 2 Index
entries containing back-references to 787.61
- Incomplete - see also condition
- defecation 787.61