2011 ICD-9-CM Diagnosis Code 787.20
- Short description: Dysphagia NOS.
- ICD-9-CM 787.20 will be replaced by an equivalent ICD-10-CM code (or codes) when the United States transitions from ICD-9-CM to ICD-10-CM on October 1, 2015.
- ICD-9-CM 787.20 is a billable medical code that can be used to specify a diagnosis on a reimbursement claim.
- You are viewing the 2011 version of ICD-9-CM 787.20.
- More recent version(s) of ICD-9-CM 787.20: 2012 2013 2014.
- Dysphagia (difficulty swallowing)
- Odynophagia (painful swallowing)
- Swallowing painful
- Difficulty in swallowing NOS
Convert to ICD-10-CM
converts approximately to:
- 2014 ICD-10-CM R13.0 Aphagia
- 2014 ICD-10-CM R13.10 Dysphagia, unspecified