2011 ICD-9-CM Diagnosis Code 784.52
Fluency disorder in conditions classified elsewhere
- Short description: Flncy dsord cond elsewhr.
- ICD-9-CM 784.52 is a billable medical code that can be used to indicate a diagnosis on a reimbursement claim, however, 784.52 should only be used for claims with a date of service on or before September 30, 2015. For claims with a date of service on or after October 1, 2015, use an equivalent ICD-10-CM code (or codes).
- You are viewing the 2011 version of ICD-9-CM 784.52.
- More recent version(s) of ICD-9-CM 784.52: 2012 2013 2014 2015.
Convert to ICD-10-CM
converts directly to:
- 2015/16 ICD-10-CM R47.82 Fluency disorder in conditions classified elsewhere
- Stuttering in conditions classified elsewhere
- Code first underlying disease or condition, such as:
- Parkinson's disease (332.0)