2011 ICD-9-CM Diagnosis Code 784.52
Fluency disorder in conditions classified elsewhere
- Short description: Flncy dsord cond elsewhr.
- ICD-9-CM 784.52 will be replaced by an equivalent ICD-10-CM code (or codes) when the United States transitions from ICD-9-CM to ICD-10-CM on October 1, 2015.
- ICD-9-CM 784.52 is a billable medical code that can be used to specify a diagnosis on a reimbursement claim.
- You are viewing the 2011 version of ICD-9-CM 784.52.
- More recent version(s) of ICD-9-CM 784.52: 2012 2013 2014.
- Stuttering in conditions classified elsewhere
- Code first underlying disease or condition, such as:
- Parkinson's disease (332.0)
Convert to ICD-10-CM
converts directly to:
- 2014 ICD-10-CM R47.82 Fluency disorder in conditions classified elsewhere