2011 ICD-9-CM Diagnosis Code 779.32
Bilious vomiting in newborn
- Short description: NB bilious vomiting.
- ICD-9-CM 779.32 is a billable medical code that can be used to indicate a diagnosis on a reimbursement claim, however, 779.32 should only be used for claims with a date of service on or before September 30, 2015. For claims with a date of service on or after October 1, 2015, use an equivalent ICD-10-CM code (or codes).
- You are viewing the 2011 version of ICD-9-CM 779.32.
- More recent version(s) of ICD-9-CM 779.32: 2012 2013 2014 2015.
Convert to ICD-10-CM
converts directly to:
- 2015/16 ICD-10-CM P92.01 Bilious vomiting of newborn
- bilious vomiting in child over 28 days old (787.04)