2011 ICD-9-CM Diagnosis Code 770.3
Pulmonary hemorrhage of fetus or newborn
- Short description: NB pulmonary hemorrhage.
- ICD-9-CM 770.3 is a billable medical code that can be used to indicate a diagnosis on a reimbursement claim, however, 770.3 should only be used for claims with a date of service on or before September 30, 2015. For claims with a date of service on or after October 1, 2015, use an equivalent ICD-10-CM code (or codes).
- You are viewing the 2011 version of ICD-9-CM 770.3.
- More recent version(s) of ICD-9-CM 770.3: 2012 2013 2014 2015.
Convert to ICD-10-CM
converts approximately to:
- 2015/16 ICD-10-CM P26.1 Massive pulmonary hemorrhage originating in the perinatal period
- 2015/16 ICD-10-CM P26.8 Other pulmonary hemorrhages originating in the perinatal period
- alveolar (lung) originating in the perinatal period
- intra-alveolar (lung) originating in the perinatal period
- massive pulmonary originating in the perinatal period