2011 ICD-9-CM Diagnosis Code 770.10
Fetal and newborn aspiration, unspecified
- Short description: Fetal & newborn asp NOS.
- ICD-9-CM 770.10 is a billable medical code that can be used to indicate a diagnosis on a reimbursement claim, however, 770.10 should only be used for claims with a date of service on or before September 30, 2015. For claims with a date of service on or after October 1, 2015, use an equivalent ICD-10-CM code (or codes).
- You are viewing the 2011 version of ICD-9-CM 770.10.
- More recent version(s) of ICD-9-CM 770.10: 2012 2013 2014 2015.
Convert to ICD-10-CM
converts approximately to:
- 2015/16 ICD-10-CM P24.9 Neonatal aspiration, unspecified
ICD-9-CM Volume 2 Index
entries containing back-references to 770.10
- fetal 770.10
- newborn 770.10