2011 ICD-9-CM Diagnosis Code 767
- mechanical or anoxic trauma incurred by or to the infant during labor or delivery.
- Physical injuries (such as brain damage) received during birth, mostly in, but not limited to, breech births, instrument deliveries, neonatal anoxia, or premature births. Used for both human and animal populations.
- There are 10 ICD-9-CM codes below 767 that define this diagnosis in greater detail. Do not use this code on a reimbursement claim.
- You are viewing the 2011 version of ICD-9-CM 767.
- More recent version(s) of ICD-9-CM 767: 2012 2013.