2011 ICD-9-CM Diagnosis Code 766.1
Other 'heavy-for-dates' infants not related to gestation period
- Short description: Heavy-for-date infan NEC.
- ICD-9-CM 766.1 is a billable medical code that can be used to indicate a diagnosis on a reimbursement claim, however, 766.1 should only be used for claims with a date of service on or before September 30, 2015. For claims with a date of service on or after October 1, 2015, use an equivalent ICD-10-CM code (or codes).
- You are viewing the 2011 version of ICD-9-CM 766.1.
- More recent version(s) of ICD-9-CM 766.1: 2012 2013 2014 2015.
Convert to ICD-10-CM
converts directly to:
- 2015/16 ICD-10-CM P08.1 Other heavy for gestational age newborn
- Large for gestational age newborn
- Other fetus or infant "heavy-" or "large-for-dates" regardless of period of gestation