2011 ICD-9-CM Diagnosis Code 757.9
Unspecified congenital anomaly of the integument
- Short description: Integument anomaly NOS.
- ICD-9-CM 757.9 is a billable medical code that can be used to indicate a diagnosis on a reimbursement claim, however, 757.9 should only be used for claims with a date of service on or before September 30, 2015. For claims with a date of service on or after October 1, 2015, use an equivalent ICD-10-CM code (or codes).
- You are viewing the 2011 version of ICD-9-CM 757.9.
- More recent version(s) of ICD-9-CM 757.9: 2012 2013 2014 2015.
Convert to ICD-10-CM
converts directly to:
- 2015/16 ICD-10-CM Q84.9 Congenital malformation of integument, unspecified
- Congenital anomaly integument
- Congenital anomaly of integument
- Congenital anomaly of nail
- Congenital anomaly of skin
- Congenital nail anomaly
- anomaly NOS of integument
- deformity NOS of integument