2011 ICD-9-CM Diagnosis Code 755.53
- ICD-9-CM 755.53 is a billable medical code that can be used to indicate a diagnosis on a reimbursement claim, however, 755.53 should only be used for claims with a date of service on or before September 30, 2015. For claims with a date of service on or after October 1, 2015, use an equivalent ICD-10-CM code (or codes).
- You are viewing the 2011 version of ICD-9-CM 755.53.
- More recent version(s) of ICD-9-CM 755.53: 2012 2013 2014 2015.
Convert to ICD-10-CM
converts approximately to:
- 2015/16 ICD-10-CM Q74.0 Other congenital malformations of upper limb(s), including shoulder girdle
- Bilat radioulnar synostosis
- Bilateral radioulnar synostosis
- Left radioulnar synostosis
- Right radioulnar synostosis
ICD-9-CM Volume 2 Index
entries containing back-references to 755.53
- Synostosis (congenital) 756.59
- radioulnar 755.53