2011 ICD-9-CM Diagnosis Code 754.43
Congenital bowing of tibia and fibula
- Short description: Cong bowing tibia/fibula.
- ICD-9-CM 754.43 will be replaced by an equivalent ICD-10-CM code (or codes) when the United States transitions from ICD-9-CM to ICD-10-CM on October 1, 2015.
- ICD-9-CM 754.43 is a billable medical code that can be used to specify a diagnosis on a reimbursement claim.
- You are viewing the 2011 version of ICD-9-CM 754.43.
- More recent version(s) of ICD-9-CM 754.43: 2012 2013 2014 2015.
- Bowing of tibia and fibula, congenital
- Congenital bowing of bilat tibias and fibulas
- Congenital bowing of bilateral tibias and fibulas
- Congenital bowing of left tibia and fibula
- Congenital bowing of right tibia and fibula
- Congenital bowing of tibia and/or fibula
Convert to ICD-10-CM
converts directly to:
- 2015 ICD-10-CM Q68.4 Congenital bowing of tibia and fibula