2011 ICD-9-CM Diagnosis Code 754.43
Congenital bowing of tibia and fibula
- Short description: Cong bowing tibia/fibula.
- ICD-9-CM 754.43 is a billable medical code that can be used to indicate a diagnosis on a reimbursement claim, however, 754.43 should only be used for claims with a date of service on or before September 30, 2015. For claims with a date of service on or after October 1, 2015, use an equivalent ICD-10-CM code (or codes).
- You are viewing the 2011 version of ICD-9-CM 754.43.
- More recent version(s) of ICD-9-CM 754.43: 2012 2013 2014 2015.
Convert to ICD-10-CM
converts directly to:
- 2015/16 ICD-10-CM Q68.4 Congenital bowing of tibia and fibula
- Bowing of tibia and fibula, congenital
- Congenital bowing of bilat tibias and fibulas
- Congenital bowing of bilateral tibias and fibulas
- Congenital bowing of left tibia and fibula
- Congenital bowing of right tibia and fibula
- Congenital bowing of tibia and/or fibula