2011 ICD-9-CM Diagnosis Code 754.31
Congenital dislocation of hip bilateral
- Short description: Congen hip disloc, bilat.
- ICD-9-CM 754.31 is a billable medical code that can be used to indicate a diagnosis on a reimbursement claim, however, 754.31 should only be used for claims with a date of service on or before September 30, 2015. For claims with a date of service on or after October 1, 2015, use an equivalent ICD-10-CM code (or codes).
- You are viewing the 2011 version of ICD-9-CM 754.31.
- More recent version(s) of ICD-9-CM 754.31: 2012 2013 2014 2015.
Convert to ICD-10-CM
converts directly to:
- 2015/16 ICD-10-CM Q65.1 Congenital dislocation of hip, bilateral
- Bilateral congenital dislocation of hip
- Bilateral dislocation of hip, congenital
- Congenital dislocation of bilat hips
- Congenital dislocation of bilateral hips
ICD-9-CM Volume 2 Index
entries containing back-references to 754.31
- Dislocation (articulation) (closed) (displacement) (simple) (subluxation) 839.8