2011 ICD-9-CM Diagnosis Code 750.5
Congenital hypertrophic pyloric stenosis
- Short description: Cong pyloric stenosis.
- ICD-9-CM 750.5 is a billable medical code that can be used to indicate a diagnosis on a reimbursement claim, however, 750.5 should only be used for claims with a date of service on or before September 30, 2015. For claims with a date of service on or after October 1, 2015, use an equivalent ICD-10-CM code (or codes).
- You are viewing the 2011 version of ICD-9-CM 750.5.
- More recent version(s) of ICD-9-CM 750.5: 2012 2013 2014 2015.
Convert to ICD-10-CM
converts directly to:
- 2015/16 ICD-10-CM Q40.0 Congenital hypertrophic pyloric stenosis
- Hypertrophic pyloric stenosis, congenital
- Congenital or infantile:
- constriction of pylorus
- hypertrophy of pylorus
- spasm of pylorus
- stenosis of pylorus
- stricture of pylorus