2011 ICD-9-CM Diagnosis Code 746.82
- ICD-9-CM 746.82 is a billable medical code that can be used to indicate a diagnosis on a reimbursement claim, however, 746.82 should only be used for claims with a date of service on or before September 30, 2015. For claims with a date of service on or after October 1, 2015, use an equivalent ICD-10-CM code (or codes).
- You are viewing the 2011 version of ICD-9-CM 746.82.
- More recent version(s) of ICD-9-CM 746.82: 2012 2013 2014 2015.
Convert to ICD-10-CM
converts directly to:
- 2015/16 ICD-10-CM Q24.2 Cor triatriatum
- COR TRIATRIATUM
- Cor triatriatum, dexter
- Cor triatriatum, left sided
- Cor triatriatum, right sided
- Cor triatriatum, sinister
- Divided left atrium
- Divided right atrium
ICD-9-CM Volume 2 Index
entries containing back-references to 746.82
- triatriatum, triatrium 746.82
- auricle (heart) 746.82