2011 ICD-9-CM Diagnosis Code 744.49
Other branchial cleft cyst or fistula; preauricular sinus
- Short description: Branchial cleft anom NEC.
- ICD-9-CM 744.49 is a billable medical code that can be used to indicate a diagnosis on a reimbursement claim, however, 744.49 should only be used for claims with a date of service on or before September 30, 2015. For claims with a date of service on or after October 1, 2015, use an equivalent ICD-10-CM code (or codes).
- You are viewing the 2011 version of ICD-9-CM 744.49.
- More recent version(s) of ICD-9-CM 744.49: 2012 2013 2014 2015.
Convert to ICD-10-CM
converts approximately to:
- 2015/16 ICD-10-CM Q18.2 Other branchial cleft malformations
- Branchial cleft
- Congenital branchial cleft anomaly
- Ear pit
- Preauricular dimple
- Preauricular pit
- Fistula (of):
- auricle, congenital