2011 ICD-9-CM Diagnosis Code 744.01
Congenital absence of external ear
- Short description: Cong absence ext ear.
- ICD-9-CM 744.01 is a billable medical code that can be used to indicate a diagnosis on a reimbursement claim, however, 744.01 should only be used for claims with a date of service on or before September 30, 2015. For claims with a date of service on or after October 1, 2015, use an equivalent ICD-10-CM code (or codes).
- You are viewing the 2011 version of ICD-9-CM 744.01.
- More recent version(s) of ICD-9-CM 744.01: 2012 2013 2014 2015.
Convert to ICD-10-CM
converts directly to:
- 2015/16 ICD-10-CM Q16.0 Congenital absence of (ear) auricle
- Congenital absence of bilat external ears
- Congenital absence of bilateral external ears
- Congenital absence of left external ear
- Congenital absence of right external ear
- Absence of:
- auditory canal (external)
- auricle (ear) (with stenosis or atresia of auditory canal)