2011 ICD-9-CM Diagnosis Code 743.49
Other congenital anomalies of anterior segment
- Short description: Anom anter seg NEC-eye.
- ICD-9-CM 743.49 is a billable medical code that can be used to indicate a diagnosis on a reimbursement claim, however, 743.49 should only be used for claims with a date of service on or before September 30, 2015. For claims with a date of service on or after October 1, 2015, use an equivalent ICD-10-CM code (or codes).
- You are viewing the 2011 version of ICD-9-CM 743.49.
- More recent version(s) of ICD-9-CM 743.49: 2012 2013 2014 2015.
Convert to ICD-10-CM
converts approximately to:
- 2015/16 ICD-10-CM Q13.89 Other congenital malformations of anterior segment of eye
- Coloboma of eye
- Congenital anomaly of anterior chamber of eye
- Congenital anterior chamber anomaly
- Congenital ocular coloboma
- Congenital sclerocornea
- Glaucoma and corneal anomaly
- Irido-corneal dysgenesis