2011 ICD-9-CM Diagnosis Code 743.43
Other congenital corneal opacities
- Short description: Cong corneal opacit NEC.
- ICD-9-CM 743.43 is a billable medical code that can be used to indicate a diagnosis on a reimbursement claim, however, 743.43 should only be used for claims with a date of service on or before September 30, 2015. For claims with a date of service on or after October 1, 2015, use an equivalent ICD-10-CM code (or codes).
- You are viewing the 2011 version of ICD-9-CM 743.43.
- More recent version(s) of ICD-9-CM 743.43: 2012 2013 2014 2015.
Convert to ICD-10-CM
converts approximately to:
- 2015/16 ICD-10-CM Q13.3 Congenital corneal opacity
- Anterior embryotoxon
- Congenital arcus juvenilis
- Congenital corneal keloid
- Congenital corneal opacity
- Congenital corneal opacity not interfering with vision
- Congenital corneal opacity without visual deficit
- Posterior embryotoxon