2011 ICD-9-CM Diagnosis Code 736.6
Other acquired deformities of knee
- Short description: Acq knee deformity NEC.
- ICD-9-CM 736.6 is a billable medical code that can be used to indicate a diagnosis on a reimbursement claim, however, 736.6 should only be used for claims with a date of service on or before September 30, 2015. For claims with a date of service on or after October 1, 2015, use an equivalent ICD-10-CM code (or codes).
- You are viewing the 2011 version of ICD-9-CM 736.6.
- More recent version(s) of ICD-9-CM 736.6: 2012 2013 2014 2015.
Convert to ICD-10-CM
converts approximately to:
- 2015/16 ICD-10-CM M21.869 Other specified acquired deformities of unspecified lower leg
- Acquired deformity of bilat knees
- Acquired deformity of bilateral knees
- Acquired deformity of knee
- Acquired deformity of left knee
- Acquired deformity of right knee
- Acquired fixed flexion deformity of the knee
- Deformity of knee joint
- Deformity of knee, acquired
- Deformity of patella
- Knee joint - varus deformity
- Knee joint fixed flexion deformity
- Knee joint valgus deformity
- Deformity of knee (acquired) NOS
ICD-9-CM Volume 2 Index
entries containing back-references to 736.6
- Deformity 738.9
- knee (acquired) NEC 736.6
- patella (acquired) 736.6