2011 ICD-9-CM Diagnosis Code 736.04
Varus deformity of wrist (acquired)
- Short description: Varus deformity wrist.
- ICD-9-CM 736.04 is a billable medical code that can be used to indicate a diagnosis on a reimbursement claim, however, 736.04 should only be used for claims with a date of service on or before September 30, 2015. For claims with a date of service on or after October 1, 2015, use an equivalent ICD-10-CM code (or codes).
- You are viewing the 2011 version of ICD-9-CM 736.04.
- More recent version(s) of ICD-9-CM 736.04: 2012 2013 2014 2015.
Convert to ICD-10-CM
converts approximately to:
- 2015/16 ICD-10-CM M21.839 Other specified acquired deformities of unspecified forearm
- Acquired bilat varus deformity of wrists
- Acquired bilateral varus deformity of wrists
- Acquired varus deformity of wrist
- Deformity of wrist, varus
- Varus deformity of wrist
ICD-9-CM Volume 2 Index
entries containing back-references to 736.04