2011 ICD-9-CM Diagnosis Code 733.45
Aseptic necrosis jaw
- Short description: Aseptic necrosis of jaw.
- ICD-9-CM 733.45 is a billable medical code that can be used to indicate a diagnosis on a reimbursement claim, however, 733.45 should only be used for claims with a date of service on or before September 30, 2015. For claims with a date of service on or after October 1, 2015, use an equivalent ICD-10-CM code (or codes).
- You are viewing the 2011 version of ICD-9-CM 733.45.
- More recent version(s) of ICD-9-CM 733.45: 2012 2013 2014 2015.
Convert to ICD-10-CM
converts approximately to:
- 2015/16 ICD-10-CM M87.08 Idiopathic aseptic necrosis of bone, other site
- Aseptic necrosis of jaw bone
- Aseptic necrosis of mandible
- Osteonecrosis of jaw
- Osteonecrosis of the jaw
- osteoradionecrosis of jaw (526.89)
- Use additional E code to identify drug, if drug-induced
ICD-9-CM Volume 2 Index
entries containing back-references to 733.45
- Necrosis, necrotic
- bone (see also Osteomyelitis) 730.1