2011 ICD-9-CM Diagnosis Code 733.03
- ICD-9-CM 733.03 is a billable medical code that can be used to indicate a diagnosis on a reimbursement claim, however, 733.03 should only be used for claims with a date of service on or before September 30, 2015. For claims with a date of service on or after October 1, 2015, use an equivalent ICD-10-CM code (or codes).
- You are viewing the 2011 version of ICD-9-CM 733.03.
- More recent version(s) of ICD-9-CM 733.03: 2012 2013 2014 2015.
Convert to ICD-10-CM
converts approximately to:
- 2015/16 ICD-10-CM M81.8 Other osteoporosis without current pathological fracture
ICD-9-CM Volume 2 Index
entries containing back-references to 733.03
- Osteoporosis (generalized) 733.00
- disuse 733.03