2011 ICD-9-CM Diagnosis Code 730.89
Other infections involving bone of multiple sites in diseases classified elsewhere
- Short description: Bone infect NEC-mult.
- ICD-9-CM 730.89 will be replaced by an equivalent ICD-10-CM code (or codes) when the United States transitions from ICD-9-CM to ICD-10-CM on October 1, 2015.
- ICD-9-CM 730.89 is a billable medical code that can be used to specify a diagnosis on a reimbursement claim.
- You are viewing the 2011 version of ICD-9-CM 730.89.
- More recent version(s) of ICD-9-CM 730.89: 2012 2013 2014 2015.
Convert to ICD-10-CM
converts approximately to:
- 2015 ICD-10-CM M90.89 Osteopathy in diseases classified elsewhere, multiple sites