2011 ICD-9-CM Diagnosis Code 728.71
Plantar fascial fibromatosis
- A superficial fibromatosis arising from soft tissue of the plantar regions. It is characterized by the presence of spindle-shaped fibroblasts, hypercellularity, and an infiltrative growth pattern.
- Short description: Plantar fibromatosis.
- ICD-9-CM 728.71 is a billable medical code that can be used to specify a diagnosis on a reimbursement claim.
- You are viewing the 2011 version of ICD-9-CM 728.71.
- More recent version(s) of ICD-9-CM 728.71: 2012 2013.
728.71 Alternative Terminology
Convert 728.71 to ICD-10-CM
ICD-9-CM Volume 2 Index entries containing back-references to 728.71: