2011 ICD-9-CM Diagnosis Code 728.13
Postoperative heterotopic calcification
- Short description: Postop heterotopic calc.
- ICD-9-CM 728.13 is a billable medical code that can be used to indicate a diagnosis on a reimbursement claim, however, 728.13 should only be used for claims with a date of service on or before September 30, 2015. For claims with a date of service on or after October 1, 2015, use an equivalent ICD-10-CM code (or codes).
- You are viewing the 2011 version of ICD-9-CM 728.13.
- More recent version(s) of ICD-9-CM 728.13: 2012 2013 2014 2015.
Convert to ICD-10-CM
converts approximately to:
- 2015/16 ICD-10-CM M61.40 Other calcification of muscle, unspecified site
- Calcification, postoperative, heterotopic
- Heterotopic calcium ossification in muscle
- Postoperative heterotopic calcification of muscle
- Postoperative heterotopic ossification of muscle