2011 ICD-9-CM Diagnosis Code 727.83
- ICD-9-CM 727.83 is a billable medical code that can be used to indicate a diagnosis on a reimbursement claim, however, 727.83 should only be used for claims with a date of service on or before September 30, 2015. For claims with a date of service on or after October 1, 2015, use an equivalent ICD-10-CM code (or codes).
- You are viewing the 2011 version of ICD-9-CM 727.83.
- More recent version(s) of ICD-9-CM 727.83: 2012 2013 2014 2015.
Convert to ICD-10-CM
converts approximately to:
- 2015/16 ICD-10-CM M67.50 Plica syndrome, unspecified knee
- L plica syndrome
- Left plica syndrome
- Plica of knee
- Plica of the knee
- Plica syndrome of bilat knees
- Plica syndrome of bilateral knees
- Plica syndrome of left knee
- Plica syndrome of right knee
- R plica syndrome
- Right plica syndrome
- Synovial plica
- Synovial plica of knee
ICD-9-CM Volume 2 Index
entries containing back-references to 727.83
- knee 727.83
- Syndrome - see also Disease
- plica knee 727.83