2011 ICD-9-CM Diagnosis Code 727.81
Contracture of tendon (sheath)
- Short description: Contracture of tendon.
- ICD-9-CM 727.81 will be replaced by an equivalent ICD-10-CM code (or codes) when the United States transitions from ICD-9-CM to ICD-10-CM on October 1, 2015.
- ICD-9-CM 727.81 is a billable medical code that can be used to specify a diagnosis on a reimbursement claim.
- You are viewing the 2011 version of ICD-9-CM 727.81.
- More recent version(s) of ICD-9-CM 727.81: 2012 2013 2014.
- Achilles tendon contracture
- Acquired short Achilles tendon
- Acquired short L Achilles tendon
- Acquired short left Achilles tendon
- Acquired short R Achilles tendon
- Acquired short right Achilles tendon
- Contracture of Achilles tendon
- Contracture of tendo achilles
- Contracture of tendon sheath
- Tightness of tendon
- Short Achilles tendon (acquired)
Convert to ICD-10-CM
converts approximately to:
- 2014 ICD-10-CM M67.00 Short Achilles tendon (acquired), unspecified ankle