2011 ICD-9-CM Diagnosis Code 721.0
Cervical spondylosis without myelopathy
- Short description: Cervical spondylosis.
- ICD-9-CM 721.0 will be replaced by an equivalent ICD-10-CM code (or codes) when the United States transitions from ICD-9-CM to ICD-10-CM on October 1, 2015.
- ICD-9-CM 721.0 is a billable medical code that can be used to specify a diagnosis on a reimbursement claim.
- You are viewing the 2011 version of ICD-9-CM 721.0.
- More recent version(s) of ICD-9-CM 721.0: 2012 2013 2014.
- Arthritis of cervical joint
- Arthritis, cervical/neck
- Arthropathy of cervical (neck) facet
- Arthropathy of cervical facet
- Arthropathy of cervical spine facet joint
- Cervical arthritis
- Cervical spondylosis
- Cervical spondylosis wo myelopathy
- Cervicothoracic spondylosis without myelopathy or radiculopathy
- Cervicothoracic spondylosis wo myelopathy
- Occipitatlantoaxial spondylosis wo myelopathy
- Occipitoatlantoaxial spondylosis without myelopathy or radiculopathy
- Spondylosis cervical (neck) joint without myelopathy
- Spondylosis cervical joint without myelopathy
- Spondylosis cervical joint WO myelopathy
- Spondylosis of cervical (neck) joint
- Spondylosis of cervical joint
- Cervical or cervicodorsal:
Convert to ICD-10-CM
converts approximately to:
- 2014 ICD-10-CM M47.812 Spondylosis without myelopathy or radiculopathy, cervical region