2011 ICD-9-CM Diagnosis Code 719.66
Other symptoms referable to lower leg joint
- Short description: Joint symptom NEC-l/leg.
- ICD-9-CM 719.66 will be replaced by an equivalent ICD-10-CM code (or codes) when the United States transitions from ICD-9-CM to ICD-10-CM on October 1, 2015.
- ICD-9-CM 719.66 is a billable medical code that can be used to specify a diagnosis on a reimbursement claim.
- You are viewing the 2011 version of ICD-9-CM 719.66.
- More recent version(s) of ICD-9-CM 719.66: 2012 2013 2014.
- Clicking knee
- Clicking tibiofibular joint
- Knee joint crepitus
- Knee joint crepitus audible
- Lump on thigh
- Mass of knee
- Mass of knee joint
- Palpable knee joint crepitus
- Retropatellar crepitus
- Tibio-femur crepitus
Convert to ICD-10-CM
converts approximately to:
- 2014 ICD-10-CM R29.898 Other symptoms and signs involving the musculoskeletal system