2011 ICD-9-CM Diagnosis Code 718.41
Contracture of joint of shoulder region
- Short description: Jt contracture-shlder.
- ICD-9-CM 718.41 is a billable medical code that can be used to indicate a diagnosis on a reimbursement claim, however, 718.41 should only be used for claims with a date of service on or before September 30, 2015. For claims with a date of service on or after October 1, 2015, use an equivalent ICD-10-CM code (or codes).
- You are viewing the 2011 version of ICD-9-CM 718.41.
- More recent version(s) of ICD-9-CM 718.41: 2012 2013 2014 2015.
Convert to ICD-10-CM
converts approximately to:
- 2015/16 ICD-10-CM M24.519 Contracture, unspecified shoulder
- Contracture of bilat shoulder joints
- Contracture of bilateral shoulder joints
- Contracture of L shoulder joint
- Contracture of left shoulder joint
- Contracture of R shoulder
- Contracture of right shoulder
- Contracture of right shoulder joint
- Contracture of shoulder joint