2011 ICD-9-CM Diagnosis Code 718.29
Pathological dislocation of joint of multiple sites
- Short description: Pathol dislocat-mult jts.
- ICD-9-CM 718.29 will be replaced by an equivalent ICD-10-CM code (or codes) when the United States transitions from ICD-9-CM to ICD-10-CM on October 1, 2015.
- ICD-9-CM 718.29 is a billable medical code that can be used to specify a diagnosis on a reimbursement claim.
- You are viewing the 2011 version of ICD-9-CM 718.29.
- More recent version(s) of ICD-9-CM 718.29: 2012 2013 2014.
Convert to ICD-10-CM
converts approximately to:
- 2014 ICD-10-CM M24.30 Pathological dislocation of unspecified joint, not elsewhere classified
ICD-9-CM Volume 2 Index
entries containing back-references to 718.29
- Dislocation (articulation) (closed) (displacement) (simple) (subluxation) 839.8