2011 ICD-9-CM Diagnosis Code 718.25
Pathological dislocation of joint of pelvic region and thigh
- Short description: Pathol dislocat-pelvis.
- ICD-9-CM 718.25 is a billable medical code that can be used to indicate a diagnosis on a reimbursement claim, however, 718.25 should only be used for claims with a date of service on or before September 30, 2015. For claims with a date of service on or after October 1, 2015, use an equivalent ICD-10-CM code (or codes).
- You are viewing the 2011 version of ICD-9-CM 718.25.
- More recent version(s) of ICD-9-CM 718.25: 2012 2013 2014 2015.
Convert to ICD-10-CM
converts approximately to:
- 2015/16 ICD-10-CM M24.359 Pathological dislocation of unspecified hip, not elsewhere classified
- Pathologic dislocation of bilat hips
- Pathologic dislocation of bilateral hips
- Pathologic dislocation of left hip
- Pathologic dislocation of pelvis
- Pathologic dislocation of right hip
- Pathological dislocation, pelvic region
ICD-9-CM Volume 2 Index
entries containing back-references to 718.25
- Dislocation (articulation) (closed) (displacement) (simple) (subluxation) 839.8