2011 ICD-9-CM Diagnosis Code 718.08
Articular cartilage disorder involving other specified sites
- Short description: Artic cartil dis-jt NEC.
- ICD-9-CM 718.08 is a billable medical code that can be used to indicate a diagnosis on a reimbursement claim, however, 718.08 should only be used for claims with a date of service on or before September 30, 2015. For claims with a date of service on or after October 1, 2015, use an equivalent ICD-10-CM code (or codes).
- You are viewing the 2011 version of ICD-9-CM 718.08.
- More recent version(s) of ICD-9-CM 718.08: 2012 2013 2014 2015.
Convert to ICD-10-CM
converts approximately to:
- 2015/16 ICD-10-CM M24.10 Other articular cartilage disorders, unspecified site
- Articular cartilage disorder of vertebra
- Articular cartilage disorder, vertebral column
- Disorder of articular cartilage of vertebral column
- Localized swelling, mass and lump, trunk
ICD-9-CM Volume 2 Index
entries containing back-references to 718.08
- Disorder - see also Disease