2011 ICD-9-CM Diagnosis Code 716.66
Unspecified monoarthritis involving lower leg
- Short description: Monoarthritis NOS-l/leg.
- ICD-9-CM 716.66 is a billable medical code that can be used to indicate a diagnosis on a reimbursement claim, however, 716.66 should only be used for claims with a date of service on or before September 30, 2015. For claims with a date of service on or after October 1, 2015, use an equivalent ICD-10-CM code (or codes).
- You are viewing the 2011 version of ICD-9-CM 716.66.
- More recent version(s) of ICD-9-CM 716.66: 2012 2013 2014 2015.
Convert to ICD-10-CM
converts approximately to:
- 2015/16 ICD-10-CM M13.169 Monoarthritis, not elsewhere classified, unspecified knee
- Monoarthritis of knee
- Monoarthritis of L knee
- Monoarthritis of left knee
- Monoarthritis of R knee
- Monoarthritis of right knee