2011 ICD-9-CM Diagnosis Code 716.60
Unspecified monoarthritis site unspecified
- Short description: Monoarthritis NOS-unspec.
- ICD-9-CM 716.60 is a billable medical code that can be used to indicate a diagnosis on a reimbursement claim, however, 716.60 should only be used for claims with a date of service on or before September 30, 2015. For claims with a date of service on or after October 1, 2015, use an equivalent ICD-10-CM code (or codes).
- You are viewing the 2011 version of ICD-9-CM 716.60.
- More recent version(s) of ICD-9-CM 716.60: 2012 2013 2014 2015.
Convert to ICD-10-CM
converts approximately to:
- 2015/16 ICD-10-CM M13.10 Monoarthritis, not elsewhere classified, unspecified site
- Monoarthritis (arthritis in one joint)
- Unspecified monoarthritis
ICD-9-CM Volume 2 Index
entries containing back-references to 716.60
- Monoarthritis 716.60
- pelvic region (hip) (thigh) 716.65