2011 ICD-9-CM Diagnosis Code 716.29
Allergic arthritis involving multiple sites
- Short description: Allerg arthritis-mult.
- ICD-9-CM 716.29 is a billable medical code that can be used to indicate a diagnosis on a reimbursement claim, however, 716.29 should only be used for claims with a date of service on or before September 30, 2015. For claims with a date of service on or after October 1, 2015, use an equivalent ICD-10-CM code (or codes).
- You are viewing the 2011 version of ICD-9-CM 716.29.
- More recent version(s) of ICD-9-CM 716.29: 2012 2013 2014 2015.
Convert to ICD-10-CM
converts approximately to:
- 2015/16 ICD-10-CM M13.89 Other specified arthritis, multiple sites
- Allergic arthritis of multiple joints
- Allergic arthritis of multiple sites